The Most Kid-Friendly Airlines to Consider for Your Next Family Trip

cheryl

cheryl

Administrator
Staff member
The Most Kid-Friendly Airlines to Consider for Your Next Family Trip - She Knows

The first time I traveled with my nephew, he had just turned one and I remember thinking, “This will be easy. He’s an easy-going kid, it’s a short flight to North Carolina — no problem.” Ha! It had never been more apparent that I possessed exactly zero small-human-travel skills. Fast-forward one delayed flight and several panicked calls to my brother and we eventually made it to our destination but it was a learning experience I will not soon forget. Lesson number one? Preparation is key. Lesson number two? Choose your airline wisely. While some airlines offer all sorts of luxuries like early boarding for people traveling with strollers and wiggly little kids, some do not and will leave you stranded at the gate trying to figure out how to collapse a colossal stroller while an angry mob forms behind you.

Before you book your next family getaway, take the airline and its amenities into consideration. Do they offer priority boarding? Do they have in-flight entertainment for kids? Do they offer kid-friendly foods? Will they charge you to bring a stroller? There are a lot of options to weigh, so to make things easier (vacations are supposed to be stress-free, right?), we’ve created a list of the most family-friendly airlines to consider for your next trip.