I Took A Harley-Davidson LiveWire On A Road Trip And Everything That Could Have Gone Wrong Did

cheryl

cheryl

Administrator
Staff member
I Took A Harley-Davidson LiveWire On A Road Trip And Everything That Could Have Gone Wrong Did - Jalopnik

The school of hard knocks never gives out a diploma. You’re never done learning things the hard way if you’re an idiot like me. I recently took a class on what happens when you fail to plan ahead and while I definitely learned something, it was probably something I should have already known to begin with. Anyway, this is the story of how I borrowed a brand new Harley-Davidson LiveWire in Los Angeles and rode it 500 miles home to Reno, Nevada.

Along the way, I did my level best to break the bike, get stranded and die alone in the cold California Central Valley. This Thanksgiving I’m grateful for the kindness of strangers, who helped me fix the situation and get back on track. There is still some good in the world, and this trip actually helped me revive a little bit of the optimism that I’d lost through the course of 2020.