New Ratings Can Help Travelers Pick The Best Flights

cheryl

cheryl

Administrator
Staff member
New Ratings Can Help Travelers Pick The Best Flights - Forbes

Too many travelers pick their flights solely by price and then complain when they are stranded, delayed, have terrible in-flight service, get nickeled and dimed for everything from seats to baggage to snacks, have cramped seats, poor customer service, chaotic airport check-in lines or otherwise have a bad flying experience.

Just as not every hotel room is the same across different brands, flights are not a generic commodity, and as I have written here at Forbes before, some airlines are simply better than others. This has proven especially true since the pandemic began, and if you are concerned about your health and safety it is more important than ever to evaluate airlines, and fortunately there are now more tools for this. There are two different ratings just for health and sanitization and I covered these in my recent piece “Travel Confidently Again With These Tips And The World’s Best Airlines.” In this I describe the new Skytrax ratings of COVID-Safe airports and APEX (Airline Passenger Experience Association) Health Safety awards and what they mean.